Friday, August 4, 2017

Just Us Girls #405 - Word Week

This is going to be a fun week with all the "shower" cards.

For my choice, I went with a baby card since I have a shower to go to next week. :)

Isn't this fun?!  I love it actually.  I cut that big B with my Silhouette, and used MFT Emmit Alphabet die-namics, for the other letters.  My friend is having a boy, so big B, blue B and baby - perfect :).  The tiny feet are from Stampin Up [retired].

How do you see shower?  Whatever way, come on over to the Just Us Girls Challenge and play along!  I'm looking forward to the interpretations :).


Thanks for stopping by~

12 comments:

My Card Attic: Hazel said...

What a wonderful keepsake card!

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Great idea for a Baby Card, Vicki.

Verna Angerhofer said...

I love this. With some babies being added to our family in the new year I am absorbing all kinds of ideas for cards for those occasions.

Judy Woodland said...

Super cute, I love that you used the blue and grey, not colors I often see together. Those die cut little feet are perfect. Adorable card!!

Macimbalo said...

Love those little feet! This is the perfect baby shower card!

Lisa Elton said...

Aww, this is adorable!

Ina G said...

Perfect baby card Vicki. Love the bold sentiment and those cute feet.

Sheila H said...

Adorable!

Darnell said...

I agree with you, Vicki! This is fun! I'm pinning! I have those adorable baby feet and never get tired of using them for baby cards. Thanks again for letting me play with you at JUGS this month!! Hugs, Darnell

Bobby said...

This is a wonderful baby boy card, Vicki.

Sue VanDeVusse said...

Awesome design! I love that big B with the little letters finishing off Baby. And those little feet are perfect!

Lisa Kind said...

I really do like this card too! Love those little feet! So cute!